Monday, August 3, 2009

suprise

when my birthday...my friend say want celebrate with me...so we go out at 9pm...my fren bring me to near by sunway there geh cafe shop call ' island red ' then hor...is my fren treat me de leh...after we finish our dinner...then my fren say want go to toilet oh...how know...when my fren came back...my fren and there de waiter take a cake and sing the birthday song to me leh...omg....i really feel suprise lo....then that night i only know...my fren go to buy the cake 1st and then take to that shop alr only come to fetch me oh...so far leh...and need to pay 4 time toll leh....after we finish the dinner alr...when my fren fetch me go back to home...my fren still got present to me woh....wah...my fren use many money on that day leh....i never use money at that night leh...so i promise my fren i will treat my fren when my fren birthday....my this year birthday is so suprise to me...i never celebrate like that b4...

1 comment: